At Stewart Communications we believe businesses should understand the current and future sources of competitive advantage in their business and identify a plan to capture and maintain an irrefutable relative advantage over market competitors. Several questions are central to the development of a business unit strategy:
• How well are we positioned in relation to competitors?
• What can we do to enhance our relative advantage?
• What can we learn from customers today to better compete tomorrow?
• What specific moves will position us for greater success?
• Can our current business model take us into the future?
We bring together an obligation to convey a custom-made resolution for each client. Because the best tactical options are sometimes outside the range of the current business model, we offer assistance with business model innovation and new-business building.